Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Real Housewives Wrap-up!


Okay, does anyone watch The Real Housewives on Bravo!?!?!  Of course you do!  Well, I'm a pure fanatic of that show (Atlanta, Beverly Hills, New York, New Jersey, Orange County).  I LOVE them all. 

So....can we talk about Ashley Holmes (Jacqueline's daughter/RHONJ) for a moment?  What the hell did she do to her face?  Her lips look like DSL's on steroids!  It's not a good look.  And why does she suck as a child so bad?  I mean I hope to GOD Stanley doesn't turn out to be such a waste of space like her.  She has no purpose in life.  She has no goals.  I feel so bad for Jacqueline. 

Why is Teresa Guidice so jealous of her sister-in-law?  She constantly calls her a gold-digger, yet Melissa has had three kids with Joe.  I'm pretty sure that's not how gold-digging works.  It's so obvious Teresa is just jealous.  Broken down folks who feel their spouses aren't very successful  usually call others gold-diggers (I might just have to write a separate blog on that later).

Caroline is a great mom....but that is getting played out.  They just need to focus on Albie...HOTNESS!  The other woman is boring...I won't even go into her.  She looks sleepy.  They need to bring Danielle back....she was the real drama.  LOVED her whore-ish ways!  Wonder what is going on with her kids?!?!

And...let's go on over to Orange County.  Gretchen Rossi performing with the Pussycat Dolls?  Really?!?!  She can't sing!  She has an awesome body.  I will give her that, but she has no real performing skills.  Her handbag and make up line is ridiculous.  Tamra pointed out that she got her lips done...and Gretchen denied it.  Gretchen said she just used lip plumper.  I'm gonna call BULLSHIT on that one!!!  I'm a huge fan of needles in my face....and I'd just like to say...we know our own kind.  Bitch got her lips done.  Her ass got them done ever so slightly...just like it's supposed to be done with a filler.  That ain't no plumper. 

Vicki is a serious hag, but I'm very happy her daughter is cancer free.  Tamra looks great...divorce agrees with her.  Alexis is a serious dip....like a SERIOUS dip.  I feel sorry for her though.  She really tries hard to be in it.  Heather is pretty impressive so far.  Her life is over the top.  She might turn out to be a bitch or the voice of reason.....we shall see.  And....could someone just shoot Slade already.  I mean...barf. 

Heading over to Atlanta.  Nene...yuck.  Why are you hanging out with that loser guy that buys you all those expensive gifts??  Eww...I'm so weirded out by that!  Who is the transvestite that has been arrested like a million times that hangs out with the talls??  Eww...why is she even on the show?!  Kandi is a freak.  Phaedra....what.the.fuck.  The funeral business??  There are no words.  Cynthia and old man Peter....just trying to keep their heads above water.  And...I actually really like Kim this season.  I'm happy for her and Kroy.  He seems like a really nice guy.  Good for her and her family.  Her little boy is super cute.  Now....how many damn kids is she gonna have?

Wow....that was sooo Ms. Royale from Celeb Royale, right?!?!?!  Well...whatever!!!  :)  I had to get that off my chest! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment