Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Baby's Breath

Ok, I'm back. I can't say I'm back to blogging for good.  No, I did that for 5 years, and now I have something that holds my attention 24/7 (you know...Stanley). But I figure I can check in here and there and vent.  I know you all LOVE when I vent.  What shall I vent about today?!?! God, I have soooooo many things I could bitch about! Ok....I won't dive right in with crazy shit. I'll be semi-sweet.

Let's talk about my favorite subject and my least favorite subject: Babies & Breath! Now, before my baby was born, I was pretty sure that there wasn't one person in the world I'd want breathing on me. You know what I'm talking about?!?! Those people that get all close to you with the funk, nasty breath! You offer them gum, a mint, or some damn Scope, and they refuse! They say, "oh no, I'm good," and you think to yourself "ummmm, heck no you aren't good!". It's like those people smell like they've been eating vomit all morning.  Yuck! And don't even get me started on those folks that forget they have morning breath.  It's called ...brush a damn tooth, grab a cert, and keep some distance! F! Anyway....

When Stanley was born, I discovered that I LOVED when he would breathe on me?!?  Other Moms must get this 100%.  It's like babies have the best breath.  When he falls asleep, I just get all close to his face and let him breathe on me.  Wow, ok, so that sounds creepy....but he's mine so whatever! I know other Mommy's do that too.  He just smells so perfect.  It's like Jesus breathing on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment